The Highest Fireworks Show in the Country at the Top of Mammoth Mountain
Jump on the Panorama Gondola for a scenic ride up to Mammoth’s summit where a patriotic party awaits. Groove with Woolly, indulge in some all-American BBQ and enjoy a colorful, booming display of fireworks launched from 11,053′.
Free viewing is available at the Adventure Center, or check out the VIP viewing options from the base of the mountain.
Date / Time
- Jul 06 / 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- Mammoth Mountain
- Summer Fun, Summer Adventure, Summer Events
Fireworks July 6th Event Schedule
|6PM||Ticket office and will call open at the Adventure Center (under the Panorama Gondola)|
|6:30PM||Panorama Gondola opens
Food/bar concessions open
|8PM||Last gondola ride up to the summit|
|9PM||Fireworks show from the summit|
|9:30PM||Freedom Bash ends; last gondola ride down|
Events subject to change.
- Pets/dogs and outside alcohol are not permitted at this event.
- Bring your own chair or blanket for seating/viewing. There will be limited indoor table seating provided at the summit.
- The temperature drops significantly after sunset and there will still be snowy conditions at the summit, so please dress accordingly with appropriate footwear and attire.
Freedom Bash/Gondola Tickets – SOLD OUT
VIP Viewing Party on the Main Lodge Sundeck | SOLD OUT
Food/Drink Concessions & Free Viewing Areas
The fireworks can also be viewed at base of the mountain from the Adventure Center, with activities open (for purchase) till 7PM. A variety of food and bar options will be available from the Yodler and The Lunchbox.
Free Transportation from The Village | 6:30–10 PM
Shuttle service offered between The Village and Main Lodge every 15 minutes, with the first shuttle departing The Village at stop #90 (on Canyon Blvd.) at 6:30 PM, and the last shuttle departing Main Lodge at 10 PM.
Free parking will be available at Main Lodge with the parking shuttle picking up at the lettered parking signs along Minaret Rd. between Chair 4 and Main Lodge.